GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

nype

Drag Racing Champion
GTI Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Threads4.4KMessages169.4K
[IMG alt="imthanick_a"]https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/data/avatars/s/130/130725.jpg?1573418792[/IMG]
IS38 PSI? CLICKING ON THIS WILL TAKE ME TO HIS POST BECAUSE I'VE READ AND POSTED IN THAT THREAD
Golf R Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Threads1KMessages20.1K
H
Front Subframe Bushings (upper and lower) Install CLICKING ON THIS WILL NOT TAKE ME DIRECTLY TO HIS POST BECAUSE I'VE NEVER READ NOR POSTED IN THAT THREAD SINCE SWITCH
I confirmed this by clicking and it taking me to first post. It does not go to Hotfart's post. But if I click again from main forum it will take me to latest post, which is now
Took me right to his post.
Good info. Thx!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Why does golfmk6 work in Tapatalk and not this one? Apologies is this was already covered.. I did not review the entire thread
Because the admins need to update the Tapatalk plugin for golfmk7. My understanding anyway. Not clear if this is ever going to happen.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because the admins need to update the Tapatalk plugin for golfmk7. My understanding anyway. Not clear if this is ever going to happen.
If it's as simple as updating a plugin I'm sure that they will do so. It wouldn't make any sense to only allow Tapatalk for the MK6 forum.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
If it's as simple as updating a plugin I'm sure that they will do so. It wouldn't make any sense to only allow Tapatalk for the MK6 forum.
I don't think Tapatalk is working for us in mk6 either. At least, it won't work for me.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
No Tapatalk - man, this really sucks.

tmw2442

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Anyone missing some of their stored PMs? Some of mine disappeared in the swap.

dequardo

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2020 GLI S PG DSG
Reactions: q74

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Tapatalk says they have emailed the forum admins here numerous times, without receiving a response.

And no response in this thread as to whether or not Tapatalk will be enabled for these forums again.

Unless there is a cost involved to do so, I don’t know why they haven’t yet, or won’t ever, update the Tapatalk plug-in.

Last edited:

cb1111

Tapatalk says they have emailed the forum admins here numerous times, without receiving a response.

And no response in this thread as to whether or not Tapatalk will be enabled for these forums again.

Unless there is a cost involved to do so, I don’t know why they haven’t yet, or won’t ever, update the Tapatalk plug-in.
Maybe the site owners have security concerns. I would, if I were in their shoes.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
No Tapatalk sucks, this site is difficult sorry but each thread starts from post 1, weird to navigate etc. tapatalk was super easy....

Last edited: