GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Changes are coming

cinderbike

Ready to race!
Ahhh, now I’ve got the new multiquote figured out.

I’ll probably end up going overkill on the MPB, but we’ll see. Going from no laptop at all to spending a few G on one is a big jump so I was hoping to settle in the middle somewhere without compromising too much.

Greetings from 2014 I’m still using my iPhone 6s for EVERYTHING lol

PS for those feeling bad about post count I had over 11,000 just on mk7, and a decent amount on mk6 pre sponsor-gate
16” all the way.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Newbie
Ride
2018 SE DSG
I'm not a hater but having a dislike button to go with the like button would be a good thing.

Mud
Or you can just type a response and we can get the popcorn ready. 😂 Plus the like button shows who liked it. If the dislike button also showed who disliked the post it would cause problems.

Strange Mud

Drag Racing Champion
Ride
2017 GTI Sport
my thinking was it might cut down on stupid/rude responses cause running tally of likes/dislikes.

posted from Fantasy Island.

Happy Thanksgiving to all (even those on the other side of the pond and Canadians)

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Need a moderator’s attention ASAP. None of my posts are going through. They say they need to be reviewed by a moderator, but never are.