GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

change POI bookmarks menu - Discover Pro

gianry

Ready to race!
Hi,
I don't understand how to change the POI bookmarks menu in the NAV screen of te Discover pro mib2 unit

poi menu discover.jpg

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
I think fuel and parking caregories are fixed in that screen and can’t be changed. If you want to see other POI’s you need to go into the menu under map an select the POIs you want to show - seem to recall there’s a limit on how many categories you can show on screen at once though.

gianry

Ready to race!
I think fuel and parking caregories are fixed in that screen and can’t be changed. If you want to see other POI’s you need to go into the menu under map an select the POIs you want to show - seem to recall there’s a limit on how many categories you can show on screen at once though.
I dont' think that are fixed values. could you verify on your unit ?

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Just checked mine and I can see no way to change them ?

Mozart8910

Car(s)
e-Golf
I do not want to create a new topic so I will ask here

So, is it possible to add POI without a carnet and without a SD card? I own e-golf and do not have enough poi charging stations in navi. I know what can be added through the SD card, but for this you need to create a poi database, I'm ready to add it manually, but I don't know how. if such an opportunity or without a carnet nothing happens and only the SD card remains