GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*SOLD* — CENTRAL NEW JERSEY - OEM Volkswagen GTI Genuine Wheel TAKEOFFS 5GM601025Q Pirelli TIRES DALLAS MILTON

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5

Asking $1000 cash picked up or 350 per wheel shipped individually.

Set (4) of genuine volkswagen oem factory dallas / milton wheels removed from a 2021 gti with approximately 2400 miles and 3-4 months of driving between summer months.

Willing ship 1 or 4 to any usa state, if you want them shipped i only accept paypal.

Will not separate tires from wheels, sold together only.

They have 225/40/18 pirelli tires mounted in what i'd consider still new condition as the plan was always to remove and sell these wheels as i had custom wheels special ordered

if you want a great condition replacement set, this is it!

As you can see by the photos, the wheels are excellent condition and what you could expect for a like new set of wheels with about 2400 miles of easy driving on them.

You will only receive what you see, the tire and the wheel and that is it. No lug nuts, covers.

Wheel #1 and #2 in the photos are the only ones with any "imperfections". The wheels have not been curbed, bent, scraped, dinged, etc. And any signs of use you see are from normal driving. The tires do not have any plugs and are virtually new.

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
If you’re serious, you can follow my instructions and DM me. Thanks for your interest.
There is something important lost in internet communication. We tend to forget we're having a conversation with a real person. Allow me to show you what this conversation sounds like in the real world:

You: I HAVE THINGS TO SELL!

Me: wow, okay, what do they cost?

You: It's a secret.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
for all 4

950 cash picked up
or + 1200 shipped

If I don't sell these this year im selling them individually next year

Last edited:

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
You will have a hard time selling those at that price especially since they are chipped. Mint set of those goes around $400-$500...
So don't comment and don't buy them. Please tell me where I asked for pricing advice in this thread??? Go take a ride in your Arteon.

Last edited:

ArteonLV

Car(s)
Arteon
I am just trying to help you. You posted them all over the internet and are not getting any replies to your threads. Those wheels are not perfect as two out of four have scratches and dings. Anybody that is willing to pay the price wants all four wheels in perfect condition. If you sell them over $600 you need to be working at Wall Street!

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
350 a piece shipped for the nicest 2 or 650 if you take them both
300 shipped for the 3rd nicest one with the minor rub mark?
250 shipped for the one with the pencil tip sized nick

you send the $ to my PayPal cell #, I take care of the rest. they arrive on your doorstep in 5 days or less.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
If that's an offer for 4, I'm willing to work with people but that's lower than I'd like to accept I'd keep them as a backup set for that low of a price. Respectfully, please send the offers as private messages and I'm also more than likely to work with you on the price. Thank you.