CarniifeX Chronicles: Mk7 GTI

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Great build, very clean

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Picked up the NEUSPEED HI-FLO Turbo Inlet Pipe the other day. I honestly was not expecting much from it at all. However, I am pleased to report positive gains from this small piece! I still really want to hit a dyno soon.

LINK

Also, yesterday I had the opportunity to meet Takahashi Ishikawa (owner of iSweep Japan) to discuss some plans for my car! Looking forward to whats to come!

LINK

I just received some additional parts as well that I will look to install in the next week or so. I am in the middle of moving and, with work, it's hard to find spare time for the car.

Some exciting stuff!

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Appreciate it. I never want to do TOO much with my cars. Though with what iSweep offers it will definitely look different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, subtle is the best way to mod these cars

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Alright, been a while and I’ve got some updates.

ECS Tuning Baffled Oil Catch Can - installed
ECS Tuning Power Folding Mirrors - installed

As mentioned earlier, I met with Ishikawa Takahashi of iSweep Japan to discuss somewhat of a sponsorship for my car.

Well over the last few days I’ve been putting the pieces on. I had it all painted by Euro Body in Tarzana, CA.

They couldn’t do a two-tone on the front lip for whatever reason so I went my friend Gino at Vaderwerks to wrap a portion of it in the matching gloss black.

iSweep Golf Mk7 Side Skirts - Painted half Pure White, half Piano Black

iSweep Mk7 GTI Rear Under Skirt Diffuser - Painted half Pure White, half Piano Black

iSweep Mk7 GTI Roof Wing Extension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
805 mk7 on IG? I've been following your build on IG. Kudos on an extremely clean build thus far. Definitely one of the cleanest diffusers on the market right now. I call dibs if you ever decide to part with it:)

Last edited:

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
805 mk7 on IG? I've been following your build on IG. Kudos on an extremely build thus far. Definitely one of the cleanest diffusers on the market right now. I call dibs if you ever decide to part with it:)

Yeah, that's me!

Thanks for the kind words. The body kit turned out great, I am very happy with it.

Will definitely let you know if I ever decide to part out.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Working on retrofitting the Active Info Display digital cluster as well as the 8" glass display for the MIB2 entertainment unit.

By doing this, I have decided to replace the trim to the 2018 version Gloss Black trim.

This includes both side air vents, center vent/display trim, a/c knob trim, storage cubby trim, shifter trim, as well as the Active Info Display digital cluster trim.

Radio and a/c knob trim is in, as is the passenger side vent.

I am waiting to do the rest when I do the digital cluster.

Will keep this post updated but here is a pic of the gorgeous 8" glass display: