GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CarniifeX Chronicles: Mk7 GTI

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Well now it's tomorrow! [emoji3]

Spent the whole day at Neuspeed lol. I’m tired and my hands hurt, so i’ll leave this. More updates coming soon.

NEUSPEED IS38 FMIC
NEUSPEED 2-Piece Slotted Rotors
NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Brake Lines
NEUSPEED RSe102 - Hyper Black - 19x8.5 +45
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - 235/35/19

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Spent the whole day at Neuspeed lol. I’m tired and my hands hurt, so i’ll leave this. More updates coming soon.

NEUSPEED IS38 FMIC
NEUSPEED 2-Piece Slotted Rotors
NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Brake Lines
NEUSPEED RSe102 - Hyper Black - 19x8.5 +45
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - 235/35/19

Oh my. This is the direction I want to take my car. But with rse10 in bronze.. basic I know. And TTRS brakes :D

But damn this looks good. Are the rotors still in development/testing? I only see the two piece rotors for their BBK on their website.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Oh my. This is the direction I want to take my car. But with rse10 in bronze.. basic I know. And TTRS brakes :D

But damn this looks good. Are the rotors still in development/testing? I only see the two piece rotors for their BBK on their website.

Yes rotors are still in testing (me doing the part) but they feel awesome, adn their 5 lbs lighter per rotor.

They won't be out for a little while.

RSe10's will look awesome. I think 19" wheels fit our cars perfectly.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Yes rotors are still in testing (me doing the part) but they feel awesome, adn their 5 lbs lighter per rotor.

They won't be out for a little while.

RSe10's will look awesome. I think 19" wheels fit our cars perfectly.

I'm interested to see how they'll stack up price wise with the ECS and Emmanuele Design 2 piece rotors which cut 5.15lbs and 4.25lbs respectively.

I do like 19's, but I also like me some sidewall.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Picked up the NEUSPEED HI-FLO Turbo Inlet Pipe the other day. I honestly was not expecting much from it at all. However, I am pleased to report positive gains from this small piece! I still really want to hit a dyno soon.

LINK

Also, yesterday I had the opportunity to meet Takahashi Ishikawa (owner of iSweep Japan) to discuss some plans for my car! Looking forward to whats to come!

LINK

I just received some additional parts as well that I will look to install in the next week or so. I am in the middle of moving and, with work, it's hard to find spare time for the car.

Last edited: