GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carista. Throttle response behavior - meaning?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I'll print them out and give it a read them when I get caught up on the rest of my books
Sorry man - the longwindedness is just my level of detail and I realize not eveyrone wants that - I think forums are great for this however b/c it's like a record that folks can access/search vs., the typical FB group where you get "bro, I want a tune, what should I get go.".

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I agree with @anotero get the BMS Pedal Tuner if you want fantastic throttle response at no cost to fuel mileage. I have it and anyone who drives my car response is always whoa or boy that throttle is jumpy.
what setting do you have yours on Jim?
I'm usually on "map 2" so the middle one and i saw a very direct effect on gas mileage with the pedal tuner, but I'm right there with you for the price it was def. worth it - made the pedal soo much more responsive and fun, also for reference because i can view my throttle in real time on the JB4 app when the pedal its at 65-75% down its at 100% already.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Sorry man - the longwindedness is just my level of detail and I realize not eveyrone wants that - I think forums are great for this however b/c it's like a record that folks can access/search vs., the typical FB group where you get "bro, I want a tune, what should I get go.".
I don't mind long posts on guides and other things that require that level of detail but it never hurts to revise a post and trim out some of the fat. I mean otherwise you're putting a lot of time and effort into a post while at the same time discouraging a lot of people from reading it

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
what setting do you have yours on Jim?
I'm usually on "map 2" so the middle one and i saw a very direct effect on gas mileage with the pedal tuner, but I'm right there with you for the price it was def. worth it - made the pedal soo much more responsive and fun, also for reference because i can view my throttle in real time on the JB4 app when the pedal its at 65-75% down its at 100% already.

I run mine on maximum. But then I'm kind of an all or nothing type guy.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I don't mind long posts on guides and other things that require that level of detail but it never hurts to revise a post and trim out some of the fat. I mean otherwise you're putting a lot of time and effort into a post while at the same time discouraging a lot of people from reading it
I don't disagree.