GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Prices Increasing... Again!

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Been waiting for them to build my wifes 22 Aviator since the beginning of August and the build date has moved eight times. Latest update now has the build date at the end of October. At this rate she will likely get her car around Christmas. At least it simplifies my Christmas shopping list.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Aside from Ida, the U.S. Federal Reserve aids price increases with low interest rates. They're inflationary, inviting consumers to pay more.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Sell high, buy higher, that's my unfortunate motto!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Should see the boating industry...prices went up 5-10% across the board and the discounts aren't as big as they were last year. What was $130k last year is more like $150k this year. We've got 2 models sold out until the 2023 model year and within a few weeks we'll likely have a few more models sold out for the year.

sstarrx2

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI S DSG
Should see the boating industry...prices went up 5-10% across the board and the discounts aren't as big as they were last year. What was $130k last year is more like $150k this year. We've got 2 models sold out until the 2023 model year and within a few weeks we'll likely have a few more models sold out for the year.
Well, pay now...your going to pay later anyway. A boat is just a place to throw your cash instead of keeping it in the bank or stock market!