GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Meets?

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
I usually go to the cars and coffee at steel stacks in Bethlehem but all of their meets were canceled this year due to Covid.

I've only actually been to one meet this year and it's because I happened to see it going on as I drove by.

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
There are a few local VW facebook groups that are somewhat active. Not a lot of VW specific meets around here, unfortunately. (and covid is definitely not helping that)

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
yeah there are a ton around here.
Ill probably be at souped_up_saturdays its at the old granite run mall by the wawa 9-11am this saturday.
Look them up on instagram.

There is also performanceandstyle (glenn mills?) on instagram, chasin_cars85 (spring ford), o town boys (king of prussia) but they are more like kids 2 stepping, pm me if your more interested, i see your up a little. I was at a huge meet in north wales. wear a mask or go at your own risk idn

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Golf R from Doylestown looking for homies to cruise with and or car meets.

Not far from you OP over in Lambertville, NJ. We had a good run of cruises this summer on our fb group "tri state social distance and cruise" meeting at the Washington Crossing Park usually. Next big cruise is the 5th annual foliage cruise on Sunday October 25th up in Newton (Not Newtown lol) NJ. Pm me if you're interested and I can give you some details..

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
yeah there are a ton around here.
Ill probably be at souped_up_saturdays its at the old granite run mall by the wawa 9-11am this saturday.
Look them up on instagram.

There is also performanceandstyle (glenn mills?) on instagram, chasin_cars85 (spring ford), o town boys (king of prussia) but they are more like kids 2 stepping, pm me if your more interested, i see your up a little. I was at a huge meet in north wales. wear a mask or go at your own risk idn

Haha I was interested to check these out since they're so close to me until I saw half their posts included "try to behave" and "...unless the cops kick us out."

Love a good car meet but trying to keep it civil. Might check out the chester springs meet sometime since at least someone is hosting it. Looks like a small lot though.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Haha I was interested to check these out since they're so close to me until I saw half their posts included "try to behave" and "...unless the cops kick us out."

Love a good car meet but trying to keep it civil. Might check out the chester springs meet sometime since at least someone is hosting it. Looks like a small lot though.
chasin_cars 85 and souped up saturday was really just a car show, nothing crazy at all

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Souped up Saturday looks cool but would be a bit of hike. Beggars can't be choosers these days I suppose.
yeah souped up saturday is pretty cool. super chill, no 2 steps or anything like that. when leaving some people give it a bit of gas, thats about it. Me and some local vw guys usually go. Good turn out, usually like at least 50-100 cars all different types euro to old school ect

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
yeah souped up saturday is pretty cool. super chill, no 2 steps or anything like that. when leaving some people give it a bit of gas, thats about it. Me and some local vw guys usually go. Good turn out, usually like at least 50-100 cars all different types euro to old school ect

That sounds perfect. I have love for all car enthusiasts but as we all know, some meets are just better than others

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Resurrecting this one...

Anyone here frequent any of the C&C meets in SEPA? Chester Springs, Steel Stacks, anything like that?

I rushed through the winter trying to get my car mostly ready for spring and now I want to get out. Would be cool to ride up with some other VW people or meet some people there.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Yea I saw Steel Stacks postponed everything for now.

Malvern C&C is looking for a new spot.

Chester Springs C&C meets every Saturday so I'll end up there a few times if nothing else pops up.

Just figured with social media and the like that it'd be easier to find more localish meet ups that are a decent size.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
souped up saturday cancelled for a bit after their opener last week, sad. been to both malvern c&c and chester springs, all 3 have been nice events, chester springs does fill up fast as its a small yard. I feel like we could get another private euro meet up/ lunch/ beers going again which would be nice. just havn't had time to get it together plus covid kinda sucks