GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

car got broken in to

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
:mad: back drivers (passenger for you americans) window smashed took my camera!! omg so pissed

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Sorry to hear that. I had a V1 taken from a car of mine once. After that I leave nothing in plain site for them to steal. I take it with me everytime or stick it in the trunk. I know your loss!!!

vernsan

Ready to race!
Hey it doesn't matter if its behind the back seat. If it reflects back its already gone. Some people also just break in and see if there's anything valuable to take. I had my car broke into and NOTHING was laying around so nothing was stolen, except it left me with a bill. Hope you get the guy who stole it, itd be every persons dream.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
already got a link to a guy who mite have done it :wink: cameras + lens insured and so is my old phone so it should be sorted tomorrow or day after. pics soon.. when i dig up my shitty old one :mad:

sucks benny man, what camera was it... all I can remember are your crappy cell pics :biggrin: you know I'm just messing with you :wink:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
why didn't they take your stereo? Looked like you'd have it out in seconds. Sucks to hear just keep all the valuable stuff in the boot

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
twas my canon 400d :frown:
they broke my back drivers side window and reached in and grabbed the bag with the camera in and the phone cause it was in the box.. i was only in for 10 mins at my mates and i didnt think anything of it.
you shouldnt be able to see it and they somehow broke my window with the camera the closest so its weird