GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

Navi

Autocross Champion
that lift is overpriced af and junk compared to quickjack. Its almost twice the price.

then get your money up loser. I'm sure you have first had experience (and not just window shopping skills) with it just like you do with ohlins and other expensive stuff that you comment on.

Holy crap. That's ridiculous.

It's only ridiculous if you can't afford it. I looked at the quick jack and a bunch of my friends have it and they keep failing. I'm not interested in that and I didn't want power lines or hydraulic lines laying all over the place.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Look up Adel Clamps for your oil cooler lines

thanks.. I actually have two of those as well. Got everything sorted and tucked away nicely at the moment. It's a tight spot on the passenger side. Way more room on the drivers side. Might end up moving all the oil stuff over to the driver side when I add the Golf R auxiliary radiator.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
Great thread, as always.

Mind me asking your opinion on working underneath this lift? It looks like it leaves a ton more room than some other options. I've been contemplating a set of quick jacks, but this is the first time I've seen the EZ lift. I like that you have side access, which the quick jacks don't seem to give as much of. I'm a bigger person, so I appreciate something that gives a little wiggle room... ;)

Navi

Autocross Champion
It gives a ton of room and has infinite stopping heights all the way up to 26 inches which is A LOT when you are under the car. That height makes it too high to do work on the car so I usually have it around 20 inches. I can do 360's under the car on my creeper with my knees bent at a 45 degree angle. It's awesome. So much room.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
How do you store the lift? I like that with the quickjack I can push them together and park over them.

Infinite height adjustment does sound pretty nice, though.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
then get your money up loser. I'm sure you have first had experience (and not just window shopping skills) with it just like you do with ohlins and other expensive stuff that you comment on.

It's only ridiculous if you can't afford it. I looked at the quick jack and a bunch of my friends have it and they keep failing. I'm not interested in that and I didn't want power lines or hydraulic lines laying all over the place.

You should definitely get this non-ridiculously expensive item, I'm sure you can afford it.

https://www.adorama.com/acmwug2lla....HZff7ndm8NRoC-McQAvD_BwE&utm_source=adl-gbase

Navi

Autocross Champion
That's pretty awesome actually, and it looks like it can fold flat (or sorta flat)? I think I can hang that up in the garage if it does. Certainly something to consider

Folds flat. Has wheels to wheel it under car when you need it. When you don’t need it, you can hang it on the wall. It comes with hangers.

Navi

Autocross Champion

Navi

Autocross Champion
How do you store the lift? I like that with the quickjack I can push them together and park over them.

Infinite height adjustment does sound pretty nice, though.

I do like that you can push the quick jack together and drive over it. I can’t do that with this jack. But the cordless/hose less nature as well infinite heights sold me on it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I’ll worry about my money and you worry about your money. Also, try to avoid the sheep mentality. It’s off putting. That’s how people in society become robots and lose the ability to think.

I couldn't care less about your money. But since this is a forum and you yourself created a thread dedicated to informing the rest of the world about what you do and how you do it, don't be surprised when people comment and express their opinions.
Forget sheep mentality: you are adamantly rationalizing spending more on a scissor type lift made out of simple steel beams than what good 2-posts go for. I find it entertaining. :)

Navi

Autocross Champion
Have you ever used an EZcarlift? Or been around one? Let me know when you have and can fairly review it. You just found out about it yesterday so what facts or hands on do you have with? I never rationalized against a 2 post lift. Where do you see that? Unless you consider Quick jack as a two post lift now? You clearly haven’t looked up 2 posts lifts and the proper cement, mounting and powering of them. They are much more that $1740. Have you had contractors at your house to go over the requirements/prerequisites for installing one? What did they tell you when you had your installation consult? Oh right... you haven’t. I have. I’ve looked into both 2 post and 4 post lifts but am planning to move soon hence the current product. I’ll have one of those at some point as well. I’ve also been around the quick jack many times and it is no better quality or material than what I have. You are really stretching to put together your claims with no foundation or support.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Have you ever used an EZcarlift? Or been around one? Let me know when you have and can fairly review it. You just found out about it yesterday so what facts or hands on do you have with? I never rationalized against a 2 post lift. Where do you see that? Unless you consider Quick jack as a two post lift now? You clearly haven’t looked up 2 posts lifts and the proper cement, mounting and powering of them. They are much more that $1740. Have you had contractors at your house to go over the requirements/prerequisites for installing one? What did they tell you when you had your installation consult? Oh right... you haven’t. I have. I’ve looked into both 2 post and 4 post lifts but am planning to move soon hence the current product. I’ll have one of those at some point as well. I’ve also been around the quick jack many times and it is no better quality or material than what I have. You are really stretching to put together your claims with no foundation or support.
A 9000lb 2 post lift is the same price as what you paid for your ez jack.....so no they are not "much more expensive"

Navi

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• 1EAE7682-E79B-47E8-91C8-9722D45EB435.png
    1EAE7682-E79B-47E8-91C8-9722D45EB435.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 121