GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Are you still happy with your hood? I'm looking at their rear diffuser and was curious if their stuff holds up long term.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Yea the white wheels are primo dude. This build continues to impress.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Are you still happy with your hood? I'm looking at their rear diffuser and was curious if their stuff holds up long term.

Really happy with it and the fitment is perfect . So far the quality has held up.

GFGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
It was great seeing you and the car this past week! Can't wait until the next cruise comes up.

Navi

Autocross Champion
we out

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
You guys have a huge VAG....group.

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
yes I'm positive. I asked my local VW dealer what wire goes in that connector. He looks up the repair wire based on the connector part number. That's what he told me. I mean realistically, you can use any pin that fits in there.

So 000979159E doesn't work. I bought those and the connectors. I push them in as far as they can go and they don't make a connection when you plug them in. So I'm just using the pins without the connector for now.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Hung out with the scooby doo boys

Then linked up with my boy that has a sick CTR. Connected him with another friend for a photo shoot so I stopped by to hang.

Had some roll racing run with the boyz

Got murdered by this Corolla

Mobil Blue Paint

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hung out with the scooby doo boys

Then linked up with my boy that has a sick CTR. Connected him with another friend for a photo shoot so I stopped by to hang.

Had some roll racing run with the boyz

Got murdered by this Corolla

Mobil Blue Paint

Great pictures. I'll bet that Corolla is real light. Really nice engine compartment in it.