GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't Remove Broken Spark Plug...

cb1111

While it'll probably work, I'm not sure that driving around with a mismatched set is going to work in the long run. You might want to order a set of the APRs and

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Grab one locally for now, then order a full set from FCP.

Lifetime warranty is a beautiful thing, plus then you’ve got spares (I’d keep a spare in the hatch if I had one, probably not a bad idea).
Would you go with the APRs or Beru? Either one would be ~$150 for a set

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Like Diggs said it doesn’t matter, but personally I buy from FCP whenever possible since they have a lifetime warranty on every part they sell.
Ya FCP will be one of my go-to sites now that I know about that warranty

And just to clarify your earlier post- you're saying to order a full set because it's good to have backups laying around in case of events like this? Or is it correct that it's not a good long-term solution to mix and match coils? Everything I've found online says it's fine... but I'll also be monitoring the knock sensors on my ap3 regardless

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Not any of the dealers in the Vegas metro area :( Would have to wait until Wednesday and they also wanted $70+. Not trying to wait a week for the APR one to get delivered either.

O'Reilly's has the following part available today for $32... looks like the APR ones are $40 each so I assume it should work just as well
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...616/2017/volkswagen/gti?q=ignition+coil&pos=0

Just make sure they are all the same type. So if you get a differnt type of coilpack, get 4.