GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can you use engine flush with an oil pump safely?

Codeca

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GoRf DSG
Title^

Purchased my 2016 GoRf a few couple months back, and its time for an oil change. Could I use an oil pump with engine flush? Common sense says no since it would sit in the pan and be recycled...but there will also be some running in the motor regardless. But if it sits in the pan leftover, will it be enough to damage anything? Planning on also using ceretec with leichtlauf from LM. From what I've read, there's about .1L leftover after using the pump, correct?

Also a bit off-topic, is it best to use the pump on level ground, or at an angle? Wondering since my street is at an angle(tilted to the right or left of the vehicle a bit). This is also my first oil change on my own, and the first car I've really wanted to take care of!

jstev

Car(s)
2017 GTI
Just did it with my mk7 gti, I used liqui moly engine flush for 15 min, extracted old oil and changed filter, added ceretec and leictlauf high tech also used fuel system cleaner and topped off tank. Have driven about 100 miles since oil change and all seems good by the way my street is sits at a slight angle my passenger side of the car was slightly lower then driver side at the end of extraction I moved the hose around to make sure I didn’t miss any pockets of oil, I extracted just under 6 liters of oil