GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can one of you near NH code my power folding mirrors? WILL PAY

halluxvalgas

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm near Portsmouth. Mirrors and switch are installed and function as far as left/right/up/down/lock/unlock but my tablet sucks so odbeleven won't connect long enough for me to code. Mirrors and switch were bought from USP Motorsports. I can come to you if it's within an hour. I can pay however just let me know a price. Car is 2017 GTI Sport. Thank you!

Capt.BluePearl

Hey, I'm not particularly close to you.. I'm in central CT Hartford area. However I have VCDS, I coded my power folding mirrors when I installed them so in theory I could code yours. If.. you'd want to make the trip.. I will say that additional to coding if you don't have the correct type door module in each door then the switch won't communicate completely with the folding mirrors even if you have coded the car correctly. Its possible that your GTI already has those part number modules from factory but I would definitely confirm that. I installed the folding mirrors on a 2015 MK7 1.8 Golf which had some decent upgrades already ( moonroof, heated power seats) but not the correct door modules to function the folding mirrors. I've attached photos of both the CORRECT REQUIRED modules so you can cross check with your part #s. OBd11 might be able to connect to and check your current door module part #. Otherwise you'd have to remove the door card and visually inspect.
MK7 Passenger door module.jpg
MK7 driver door module.jpg

halluxvalgas

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey thanks for reaching out! I got impatient and just bought a new tablet. Ended up coding it correctly with puddle lights working as well. All good now. Thanks though!