GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can anyone recommend a bodywork repair shop near Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island

acorazza

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI 6MT
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a shop near Queens, Brooklyn or Long Island for some bodywork. Last night on my way home from I was gifted with a dented in rear quarter panel over the drivers rear wheel. I also have a door ding on the rear passenger door and I'm gonna have to get it all repaired. I'm in the process of seeing if the house I was parked in front of caught it on camera but otherwise I'm pretty much out of luck as it was a hit and run. Not sure how it goes with insurance but I'm sure its covered and it should be no fault claim since the car was parked.

Thankfully it looks like its just cosmetic and kinda slow speed like someone was backing up and hit me but just kept going.

All recommendations are appreciated. I have had some experience with a shop near me and they did pretty good work but took a while to get it done, granted it was a big hit.

Thanks,
-Anthony

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a shop near Queens, Brooklyn or Long Island for some bodywork. Last night on my way home from I was gifted with a dented in rear quarter panel over the drivers rear wheel. I also have a door ding on the rear passenger door and I'm gonna have to get it all repaired. I'm in the process of seeing if the house I was parked in front of caught it on camera but otherwise I'm pretty much out of luck as it was a hit and run. Not sure how it goes with insurance but I'm sure its covered and it should be no fault claim since the car was parked.

Thankfully it looks like its just cosmetic and kinda slow speed like someone was backing up and hit me but just kept going.

All recommendations are appreciated. I have had some experience with a shop near me and they did pretty good work but took a while to get it done, granted it was a big hit.

Thanks,
-Anthony

I went to Brooklyn Motors (2575 Stillwell Ave) and they did some great work on my car. They were reasonably priced and are also a VW Certified Body Shop. Check them out.

chuncomunco

Passed Driver's Ed
Mid end:
D&C Autobody
40 Windsor Ave
Mineola, NY 11501

High end:
Black Forest Auto Works
20 Cottage Row
Glen Cove, NY 11542