GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CALLING OUT ANY 2019 GTI RABBIT OWNERS

Civilized_Hatch

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16' R, 19' Rabbit
So just wanted to see how many on here have this car or know someone that does.... I have an opportunity to get one in Cornflower Blue (no Driver Assistance Package) with relatively low kms (35K). I work for a dealership so price wise I'll be getting it at a bit of a 'discount' at wholesale pricing, but just like with most GTI's and R's they hold their value .... It'd be replacing my wife's 2011 GTI with 140,000kms which I think I can get decent money from even whole-selling given the condition of it and low mileage.

I'd pull the trigger in second if it had DAC, as I'm used to, and like those features on my 2016 Golf R..... I do like that the Rabbit has DCC, and a few other major upgrades that the 2011 doesn't, and that blue is much nicer in person than I would've thought. Any known issues and or things I should look out for with this specific model though? My wife will be primarily driving it, but I think it'd be just as fun to drive as my R if not more depending on the situation.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
I have the autobahn so it shouldn't be much different than the rabbit other than the DAP. Only fault that I had was the whole gear shift trim recall that the dealership fixed. Beautiful car to drive too!