GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 9.11.2010

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
I don't know this fucking COD lingo I call the weapon what it's name is in the game.

lol its not COD lingo, its the actually name of the gun... but its actually not really a AWP L96(artic warfare police) just an AW L96(artic warfare)... the company is called accuracy international

Car(s)
MkV R32
lol its not COD lingo, its the actually name of the gun... but its actually not really a AWP L96(artic warfare police) just an AW L96(artic warfare)... the company is called accuracy international

yeah I know but it's just easier to call it the AWP instead of explaining which particular model it is every time.

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
wtf, why did they remove HC-CTF? i was just playing it last night and now its gone:/

Yea dude. I'm pissed. I stopped playing it all together because that's what me and my friend played every night. We went back to MW2.

J-DUB

got splashback?
Did they ever fix the hacking in that game? Last time I Played it shit was crazy.

thats why I was glad to stop playing. it just got to be too much

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
Yea dude. I'm pissed. I stopped playing it all together because that's what me and my friend played every night. We went back to MW2.

im gonna do the same. time to dust off MW2 cause HD CTF was best game mode. its completely ghey of them to do that.