GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C6 Z06

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Hey, I’m new to these waters..gotta see where the deep end is. I went doors with a lightly modded Challenger Hellcat the other day, on the pump file. I was more surprised than he was. The team at EQT are good, and this turbo is nice.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I'm a little confused with the video. You gave him the hit, you reeled him in, then as you get a little ahead of him, you killed it?
Safety first - Mexican traffic. Already at 5th gear 6k and walking him. Nothing else to see here 😂 This wasn’t a setup match, just pulled up on me and wanted to play so I let him count it and left from around 3k in 3rd, basically easing into boost. I thought I pressed record sooner but things happen quickly and I was more focused on my data and shifting than the video capture.
He then motioned to pull over for an explanation on what just happened. Cool guy.
After going doors with a Hellcat Challenger I’m just going to leave my GoPro mounted up to provide you with a better understanding, hehe.
0BB90C84-CBC9-4EBF-AB4D-9386414455B5.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Safety first - Mexican traffic. Already at 5th gear 6k and walking him. Nothing else to see here 😂 This wasn’t a setup match, just pulled up on me and wanted to play so I let him count it and left from around 3k in 3rd, basically easing into boost. I thought I pressed record sooner but things happen quickly and I was more focused on my data and shifting than the video capture.
He then motioned to pull over for an explanation on what just happened. Cool guy.
After going doors with a Hellcat Challenger I’m just going to leave my GoPro mounted up to provide you with a better understanding, hehe.
View attachment 178650

Do you have any dyno numbers?