GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Buy now or wait for Mk8? Sarah reviews the 2020 GTI S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindeye_03

Go Kart Newbie
Had no idea when I made my comment, but I have known some women to have manly hands so I didnt question it, not that it matters. I still think shes weird and random as hell. At least Doug DeMuro has some flow to his reviews. I havent watched any of her other videos though so I cant comment much more than that.

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
Had no idea when I made my comment, but I have known some women to have manly hands so I didnt question it, not that it matters. I still think shes weird and random as hell. At least Doug DeMuro has some flow to his reviews. I havent watched any of her other videos though so I cant comment much more than that.

zinfamous

Go Kart Newbie
Its a PITA to hit any of the "touch buttons" on the infotainment of my '19 SE. My '18 civic si had the HVAC built INTO the slow as hell android driven infotainment. I hated that because if you left the heat or a/c on you had to wait for the screen to boot before you could turn the air off or adjust the fan speed. It was idiotic. The '19 si fixed that I think, or the '20 did. So I say no thanks to the mk8 with the touch garbage.

capacitive buttons in cars are just flat-out bad a real safety issue. I feel the same about my '19 SE as well.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
not at all the same thing, but don't get into that crap here.

I could point you to Karl Popper's paradox on intolerance, but not sure if that matters...

anyway, let's stick to cars, eh?
Yes, stick to cars instead of crackpot theories you don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.