GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Burlington MA tint shop

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
Since we're posting pics of tint: 20% 3M

The shop that installed it has a film printer that pre-cut the film. So there are no cuts on the outside of the window from where they normally mock up cut the film. I was asked to remove the a-pillars before they were willing to install the tint on the small windows. This might bring the cost down on your installation. Someone did a write up on how to remove the a-pillars.

cldlhd

Go Kart Champion
Since we're posting pics of tint: 20% 3M

The shop that installed it has a film printer that pre-cut the film. So there are no cuts on the outside of the window from where they normally mock up cut the film. I was asked to remove the a-pillars before they were willing to install the tint on the small windows. This might bring the cost down on your installation. Someone did a write up on how to remove the a-pillars.

thanks, he quoted me an extra $30 to do the triangles without removing the a pillar so i'll probably just let him do it that way. He says he made a tool to help with it and I saw a recent review from a guy who had his R done and he said it came out great. They also heve a machine that pre cuts them. I could have gone with the 20% today but decided to wait and stick with th 35.

cldlhd

Go Kart Champion
Got my windows tinted yesterday and I opted for the Huper Optik 35% . I was originally quoted $360 but got a deal for 3 reasons. 1) Turns out one of my wifes cousins works there, 2) I paid cash and 3) I think the Friday afternoon getting ready for happy hour good mood vibe helped. I ended up paying $230. I don't think the shop would do this but as a tint virgin how can I tell if they really gave me the Huper Optik?