Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Hi Team, which wire do I tap? THX. Rick
2019 1.8 sportwagen 4motion

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
THANK YOU!! Getting done today. Merry Christmas son 1:)

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Hi guys, I’m reading only map 1 for crappy CA 91 gas. Do a couple gallons of e85 allow me to use map 2 and map 6?
cheers rick.
2019 1.8 sportwagen manual 4motion

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
yes, but log to make certain and find out how it's working out.

cptnhoek

Car(s)
2017 AllTrack DSG
Hey yall! Just finished my IS20 install on Saturday (6 hours start to finish and first time doing it - could do it in half that time now) just getting some help staring at this log - running some TwinDad settings i found as a baseline to run this log and get some insight!

93 octane always -- 2017 AllTrack - 3" Catless DP > Vibrant resonator > stock mufflers > open air intake with fresh air help from the stock airbox/vents ;) ghetto setup for the time being while I build my box

https://datazap.me/u/cptnhoek/alltrack-is20?log=0&data=1-4

Last edited:

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Hey yall! Just finished my IS20 install on Saturday (6 hours start to finish and first time doing it - could do it in half that time now) just getting some help staring at this log - running some TwinDad settings i found as a baseline to run this log and get some insight!

93 octane always -- 2017 AllTrack - 3" Catless DP > Vibrant resonator > stock mufflers > open air intake with fresh air help from the stock airbox/vents ;) ghetto setup for the time being while I build my box

https://datazap.me/u/cptnhoek/alltrack-is20?log=0&data=1-4

What kind of plugs? How many miles on them?

jeffdemara

Ready to race!
I’m a bit new to mixing in E85 with my JB4 Setup... so I wanted to just clarify my understanding before doing it.

I have a stock 2017 Golf 1.8T with a JB4, currently on Map 1. I have access to Chevron “94 Octane” up here in Canada, but it’s known to suck, and is actually not as good as USA 92.

As far as I understand, I’m okay to mix in up to an E30 blend without any fuelling or other supporting mods? This will then allow me to log with Map 2, 3, then 6 to safely get some further gains?

Warfe-Motorsports

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Audi A3 MQB
could the jb4 support an is38 on a lower boost settings? fueling is the main concern but i was just curious if any one has tried it with some sort of success.

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
No reason why not but I'd hardly think you were getting the most from it. Without a flash, there's only so much boost you can use without more alcohol and even with that, there's a timing/boost/ fuel constraint without a tune. I suppose you could run out of fueling with alcohol enough but if you just want to get the i38 for now and get some more ponies for a while before you take it further, should be fine. You only need enough fuel for the boost it can hold and that won't change much outside of high RPM and/or more e30 in the mix or a tune.

Still useful to add boost and fuel pressure now and to fine tune a flash when you get that.

Last edited: