GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Build week numbering?

matchbox

Passed Driver's Ed
Silly question I know, but I believe current week(commencing 21 April) is week 17 but dealer says it is week 18. Anyone know who is right!?
Brian

GolfPilot

Ready to race!
WC 21st April is week 17

GP

mon2s

Ready to race!
Yes - its week 17 this week.

Mine was build week 16 and it was built last week. (And it has already landed at Grimsby apparently! Woohoo!!)

wobbler

Ready to race!
Yes - its week 17 this week.

Mine was build week 16 and it was built last week. (And it has already landed at Grimsby apparently! Woohoo!!)
I am so jealous! Mine is still showing build in progress on the tracker. Has been like that for a week now.

SonicAaron

Ready to race!
Thank you all. Just shows how much you can rely on dealer info! Mine is scheduled for BW 21 so a week longer to wait!

How do you find out this info?

My order changed to 'With The Factory' Step 2 today lol. Does it stay on this for weeks, and then does the next step give you an actual build date? :)

nimrod1

I am so jealous! Mine is still showing build in progress on the tracker. Has been like that for a week now.

mine went to build in progress on 6/4/14 and is already here in country so not long now for you

wobbler

Ready to race!
mine went to build in progress on 6/4/14 and is already here in country so not long now for you
Has been quick for you. I know the tracker isn't exactly reliable so fingers crossed will be here soon. My dealer hasn't been great at letting me know what's happening.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
How do you find out this info?

My order changed to 'With The Factory' Step 2 today lol. Does it stay on this for weeks, and then does the next step give you an actual build date? :)
Yes - you won't get a build week confirmed until about four weeks before that build week.