Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
B67CC5A4-011A-4868-830A-7EEFCA19D64A.jpeg

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Looks like we have some good interest! Now if we actually got weather where we can handle being outside for more than 10 minutes!

Watch this space everyone. I'm watching the weather a week out as soon as we get a tolerable Wednesday I'm going to get this going!

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I'm in, already told you @jay745 I'm down for hanging out with the Deutschland Raketen gang. Lombard is 15 mins from me, so that would be ideal to bring back the Brauer House meets. I actually have met Sean(or Shawn white mk6 R w/ carbon hood) after some friendly pulls on 83. We chatted for a bit and he invited me to attend when they were still happening. I also know Lui(ADS) well, who used to be a regular I believe.

If you guys wind up doing Schaumburg meets, I'd definitely attend every now and then as well, that's only a 25mins cruise down I-355/IL-53 for me. Hopefully I can bump into @gti330ex on the way out and so he can see how slow my tin can R is. I'll be fully stripped by Spring, so I should be even slower then. ?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Lol, take it easy man. Who is calling your tin can slow?
I just didn't like your comment in a thread I stayed completely out of. ??

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
any update on this? Would like to attend my first meetup
Still at the mercy of weather. Stay tuned

Looking at the weather, we're SO CLOSE to a nicer forecast. Next week looks like high 40s but rain. If the week after keeps getting better, we may have ourselves a meet!

Last edited:

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
IT'S OFFICIAL, FIRST WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEET WILL BE WEDNESDAY MARCH 4TH!!! 6:30PM! Bring your snow tire equipped, salt covered cars and come hang out. We're looking at a high of almost 60 degrees and a low of around 40.

Location will be at Bar Louie in Schaumburg. Parking will be in the South side of the parking lot.

1160 Plaza Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Treat this location with respect. Burnouts and showing off will immediately be treated with a big old BAN. I would like to retain this spot for future meets. We are all adults, let's act like it.

Also, any OBDeleven coding and scanning, I will do for free for anyone attending. I hated the days of someone charging $5-20 for simple coding. I would feel horrible charging for a couple minutes of my time to help someone.

Whiskey of course will not be turned down ?

Hope to see you all there!

Chris

Last edited:

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
I would love to take you up on that ^

Not sure if any of you are in the Windy City Euros Facebook group, but there is a Cars and Coffee scheduled for tomorrow in Schaumburg at Coffee Haus.