Luchos

Go Kart Champion

Attachments

• lonely-boy-sitting-on-windowsill-260nw-369854843-1.jpg
    lonely-boy-sitting-on-windowsill-260nw-369854843-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 103

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I miss drinking with people and talking cars. At least blabbing about how horrible my tires are, the other half said "Just buy the damn tires if that'll shut you up!" Silver lining...

Please keep us updated. I'm in, once we are free to move around. Thanks for taking the time to get this going.

Also, can you put me in line for ODBEleven coding? What type of whiskey am I to bring?

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Also, can you put me in line for ODBEleven coding? What type of whiskey am I to bring?
Haha, I don't charge bottles. Come hang out with the crew is all I ask. My original post was a joke, but being Scottish, I'll never turn down a dram of whiskey with friends ✊

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Ed.
Looking forward to these and being able to see people in the flesh again... #fuckcovid-19
I went and socially distanced out by Huntley on my Italian Volkswagen. It was essential travel for gas.

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_133416.jpg
    IMG_20200502_133416.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 105

MurtMk7

Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTI
Hey all, Its been a long time since ive joined any car forum, but ...Im here!
Im Curt, Im from Gurnee, IL. and I have a 4door mk7 GTI you probably see rolling around.
Excited to meed other locals and hopefully hit some shows / cruises.

IMG_9886.jpg

20190107041921_IMG_0045.jpg

ice raptor

Passed Driver's Ed
Back in my 10th gen days going on a year now we had tons of meets. Illinois guys always came in force when we were near the boarder. If you guys have meets closer to the boarder Id be more then happy to come down and meet. I travel every month/other month down to peoria where my girlfriend is attending college so i do make it down every so often as is.