GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Bringing back the IL Tuesday night meats on Wednesday

The Butcher

Go Kart Champion
Years ago I created the Tuesday night "meat" that was located in Schaumburg, IL. Usually we met at Five Guys or Westwood Tavern. Would there be any interest in bringing this back?

I briefly got out of the scene when my MK6 GTI became a money pit, but just picked up a 2019 GLI 35th and it would be cool to bring back the weekly meet/gtg.

Looking forward to possibly getting this started again.

Chris

jay745

track sl00t
Ride
2 vw's
I'd probably stop by from time to time. We had really good turn outs on Thursdays when our crew Deutschland Raketen was hosting meets at brauerhaus in Lombard for a few years. We still get together on Thursdays but it's at out buddies house and not "as" inviting to randoms who don't know us. Securing a venue who's down for turnouts like this on a weekly basis is tough.

Gunkata

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow yeah. Welcome back duder. Always enjoyed your company.

bhause is good with us being there last time I remember, but it’s also good to change it up too. That all said , don’t go by what I say, I only make it out very rarely, but hope to be out more this spring / season.

The Butcher

Go Kart Champion
Looks like we have some good interest! Now if we actually got weather where we can handle being outside for more than 10 minutes!

Watch this space everyone. I'm watching the weather a week out as soon as we get a tolerable Wednesday I'm going to get this going!