GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brand New, Unopened Bilstein B16’s

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Title says it all, brand new, factory sealed Bilstein B16’s. Can’t return them and don’t want to put them on the car. My loss is your gain. 1300 shipped to your door.

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Can you compare them other coil overs? I'm very interested in B14's
B14’s are fixed dampening. B16’s have adjustable dampening. Not bashing another product but I’ve heard mixed reviews on B14’s getting very bouncy due to their fixed dampening.

Koenna

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17' Alltrack SEL
Running B14 on my Alltrack: definitely on the firmer side. We have rough roads here and with the right tire pressure it’s not too harsh and wouldn’t call it bouncy. I heard B14 is roughly at the middle Setting of the B16, so there is more room for adjustments both ways . Personally I would go with B16 next time.

Anyways: GLWS and that’s a nice discount for the adjustability feature

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Why are you going another direction? Seems like a waste of money to buy something and sell at a loss without even using them.
I don’t have the car anymore haha. And I would prefer not to sell an item that is still sealed and unopened but if I listed them for 1500 I’d get the,”well I could just buy them from a retailer” argument from people. So I figured 1300 is a good price to get them gone. Also I tried to return them but the place I bought them from would not accept the return 😞

AceHammer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 A3
Damn, I have a box of em sitting in my garage right now waiting to go on that I ordered two weeks ago. The build quality on em is phenomenal btw if anyone else is looking into them

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Damn, I have a box of em sitting in my garage right now waiting to go on that I ordered two weeks ago. The build quality on em is phenomenal btw if anyone else is looking into them
Yeah I wish I could’ve enjoyed them haha