GOLFMKV

*BRAND NEW* MK7 GTI Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

adai242

Passed Driver's Ed
*BRAND NEW* never installed
Carbon Fiber w/ Red Stitching and Perforated Leather
Fits MK7 GTI/R manual cars ONLY

Prefer local sale (bay area, ca)
Reason for selling: I had an alcantara carbon wheel I sold for this wheel to replace but this wheel showed up too late and now I don't have time to install it

PM if you have any more questions or want more pics

$490 SHIPPED OBO
Price is negotiable

Attachments

• tempImageBsYZ1R.png
    tempImageBsYZ1R.png
    18.1 MB · Views: 463
  • tempImageO0SDLH.png
    tempImageO0SDLH.png
    16.9 MB · Views: 441
Last edited:

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I'm not what's lowest you'll take for it

While negotiation is to be expected, it's best not to be insulting.
It looks like a quality item, parts on this forum do not sell for Craigslist prices.

I'd maybe start with seeing if they'd be willing to include the shipping. If you're going to ask to pay HALF of what they are listing it for, you probably can't afford it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
While negotiation is to be expected, it's best not to be insulting.
It looks like a quality item, parts on this forum do not sell for Craigslist prices.

I'd maybe start with seeing if they'd be willing to include the shipping. If you're going to ask to pay HALF of what they are listing it for, you probably can't afford it.

Or looking for a steal. If I would like to have something but it's not that big of deal I would low ball it also.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Where was this wheel originally purchased from?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Just to help with the case for this wheel - all the custom wheels (EZT, TAW, FB Sellers) come from the same factory in China. This wheel is a steal of a deal and I wish I hadnt just received my wheel of similar design because I would buy this one instead.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just to help with the case for this wheel - all the custom wheels (EZT, TAW, FB Sellers) come from the same factory in China. This wheel is a steal of a deal and I wish I hadnt just received my wheel of similar design because I would buy this one instead.

I fully am on board with the belief that all the carbon wheels come from the same factory in China. Which, when you can order from them for under $500 (without the carbon trim this one has), it makes them selling them for $800 - $1,000 (and people paying it) goddamn absurd.

The cheapest I could find a wheel like this with trim was $630 right from China, so yeah, $575 from someone inside the US selling it is a pretty good deal.