GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Im still waiting for mine to be shipped. My god this whole thing is a mess 😂
you might get lucky and it avoid NYC all together and does customs here in Los Angeles

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
7.5 DSG
you might get lucky and it avoid NYC all together and does customs here in Los Angeles

Habanos coming from Switzerland have all gone thru NYC, only stuff coming from asia have come thru LA... :(

In any case, I've been told not to expect parts like this until the end of Feb at the earliest if there are none currently available at the logistics warehouse. Small injection molded parts (robotic production) and common parts will be available sooner.
(Timeline is from a friend trying to get a boxed audi, so take the dates w/ a grain of salt)

mikecard1346

Car(s)
2019 VW GTI Autobahn
Ordered from E-Acca late december and was told there would be an update mid January on ETA. Has anyone else been told the same? Wondering if they are going to BS me for months

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Finally got some GOOD NEWS. I got this alert last night:

Your item arrived at our JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
destination facility on January 14, 2021 at 4:49 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Looks like my muffler has made it out of Customs and is in Jacksonville Distribution Center. Typically once this happens delivery is just a few days away.

Wahoo!!

ExtraChrispy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
For those that ordered through e-acca - I got an email today from Anna saying the order was ready for dispatch and just needed to pay for the shipping balance. I ordered on 17-Nov-2020.

uranorab8

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
For those that ordered through e-acca - I got an email today from Anna saying the order was ready for dispatch and just needed to pay for the shipping balance. I ordered on 17-Nov-2020.
I got the same email. I was in the middle of a refund and I had them reverse it since they are now in stock. Supposedly it’s only 10-14 day turn around. We’ll see if I get it in that quickly. I ordered oct 20 so if you’re in for a tcr exhaust, now would be the time to get it from e-acca.

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I got the same email. I was in the middle of a refund and I had them reverse it since they are now in stock. Supposedly it’s only 10-14 day turn around. We’ll see if I get it in that quickly. I ordered oct 20 so if you’re in for a tcr exhaust, now would be the time to get it from e-acca.
For me and my order with OEM VW Shop, they told me on Oct 8 it would be about a month before they shipped because it was out of stock. Their normal processing time to ship is about 10-14 days. I ordered on Oct 10. As they predicted, they shipped on Nov 11. It shipped by their postal service because the box is too big, over 100cm, for expedited shipping by FEDEX, UPS or DHL. After it shipped it took about 3 weeks to reach the USA where it was processed into the USPS, International Service Center, (ISC), NY on Dec 11. At that point all further tracking stopped until yesterday, as I found out later, it was given to US Customs. It is like a black hole. There is no set time for Customs to do their thing. 5 weeks later, Jan 14, I got a notification that the package arrived at my USPS Network Distribution Facility. No expected delivery date is given. I am hoping that within the next week or so it will be delivered.

I hope you have better luck with the shipping than I have had so far. I just would not get my expectations set too high.

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
7.5 DSG
Got a Fedex tracking number, so hopefully it'll get thru customs faster and bypass USPS altogether.

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Got a Fedex tracking number, so hopefully it'll get thru customs faster and bypass USPS altogether.
That would be great if it did. Almost anything but USPS would be better.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
That would be great if it did. Almost anything but USPS would be better.
Ain't that the truth? I received a package via DHL yesterday, that was shipped from Istanbul. It went through Leipzig Germany and Cincinnatti Ohio, before getting to me in SE PA. In just four days. It takes USPS four days to get me something from New Jersey.