GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
Unfortunately Anna with Eacca, just emailed me stating that the product is temporarily unavailable from their supplier...... hopefully I get an ETA. In the meantime, anyone willing to sell there’s? :)

Jshinz24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
Unfortunately Anna with Eacca, just emailed me stating that the product is temporarily unavailable from their supplier...... hopefully I get an ETA. In the meantime, anyone willing to sell there’s? :)
Did you try Shopdap.com? I know they still offer them on the website. Not sure if they use the same supplier though.

SAPGTI

Ready to race!

Dangit .... I was just eyeballing them the other day. Ran the Clubsport S muffler on the last car and was going to pick up the TCR one for this car. Guess I'll wait.

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you try Shopdap.com? I know they still offer them on the website. Not sure if they use the same supplier though.

Shop DAP is more than double the cost of Eacca. They also have a 3 month wait which makes me believe it is from the same supplier

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Damn, I sure am lucky to have received mine from e-acca last week. Got it mounted the other day, I love it.

Jshinz24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
Shop DAP is more than double the cost of Eacca. They also have a 3 month wait which makes me believe it is from the same supplier
Very true but I think it can be just as costly from E Acca in some cases. They will hit you with some pretty crazy shipping charges sometimes after you have already paid. I’m not %100, but I think the up-front cost from ShopDap is all you pay. They take care of the rest. I could be wrong though. I have seen a couple folks on this forum purchase from E-Acca and get hit with surprise shipping charges after the fact.

ottothecow

Oh no--I was just about to buy one. Kept adding it to the cart but not pulling the trigger because I didn't really know which shipping to choose or how to deal with Eacca. Guess I should have taken the 15 minutes to do the research!

Hockeyman11385

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
For the people that ordered theirs from E-Acca, what was your all in price by the time it was delivered? I know there’s the price of the muffler plus shipping but also wondering about duty, etc. Thanks!

yungaxel3

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
@Hockeyman11385 I ordered mine from e-acca on 5/27 and got it 6/25. Installed today. Paid about $425 for everything.

It sounds perfect! I love it.