GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boost Operated Blow Off Valve - Boomba Racing

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
sounds good. im going to be ordering this bov kit as soon as i get paid. looking forward to it

Let us know how you like it. I been waiting for someone to pull the trigger before I did.

so i installed everything according to the instructions on the video. while for the most part i think its working better than stock, what i dont like is there are times when i do not lift and the bov still opens. its kinda weird. i havent been able to do many wot runs yet to see if there is any leakage though. overall i like the kit

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
The BOV is used to regulate boost as well so it does go off without lifting at times

This is by design. Since our solenoid is still pulling signal from the stock connection, you get the partial throttle opening. However our valve opens and closes in a much superior manner to stock, utilizing both vacuum AND boost.

another issue i am having is after opening, its staying open while boosting. i can hear the boost rushing out and then it slowly closes, the car doesnt make power until it closes, so its actually not being very helpful