GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boost cut?

Joe98

Car(s)
Mk7 golf r
If his tuner is any good, then he should have already checked that.
Infinit Performance is the tuner, the problem isn’t fuel the problem is apparently the amount of torque the ecu and tcu is asking for but cannot fulfil the request so it cuts the torque. This sounds wrong to me and I think it’s the tune itself but tuner is adamant it’s a mechanical problem not the tune however stage 1 which I was before never had this issue...

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Infinit Performance is the tuner, the problem isn’t fuel the problem is apparently the amount of torque the ecu and tcu is asking for but cannot fulfil the request so it cuts the torque. This sounds wrong to me and I think it’s the tune itself but tuner is adamant it’s a mechanical problem not the tune however stage 1 which I was before never had this issue...

Which we all, pretty much have been telling you from the beginning. I know it sucks spending the extra money but I would go to a different tuner.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I was getting an EPC light anytime I tried to go above 5500 RPM and my tuner told me that they would need the car for 2 days to figure it out. I had EQT tune it and no more EPC light and the only change was the tune.

Ssleepy

Passed Driver's Ed
The sputtering may just be due to your air intake. Definitely get an IC

nickbrun

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 IS38 Golf 1.8t