GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BNIB Superpro Mounts - $1K OBO

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
shopdap has a set for $975, gouging $25 :)

I believe people are free to charge whatever they want, but I'm pretty sure DDW paid close to half of what he's asking here. That why people will probably say it's gouging. But that's the way appreciating assets go.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I believe people are free to charge whatever they want, but I'm pretty sure DDW paid close to half of what he's asking here. That why people will probably say it's gouging. But that's the way appreciating assets go.
I spent $900

Attachments

• 2211E8DC-EF71-492D-874D-108CD3D8151C.jpeg
    2211E8DC-EF71-492D-874D-108CD3D8151C.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 89

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Whoever reported is a little …… 😂😂

Something like this I don’t see how it could be considered “price gouging” regardless if dog companion wagon paid $900 or $500. It’s a product that no longer is made and available for purchase therefore it’s value is based on what someone is willing to pay… also it’s not like anyone is in crisis “need” of these mounts 😂😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Correct, normal wear. The question is, what do they consider to be normal wear? Is having your mounts fail after numerous of hard launches at the dragstrip considered normal wear?
I would think not. Normal street wear. But if they have stock they might replace them for a price. I doubt they have the parts though.