GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What I meant was if there was a risk of the car becoming lean at high revs.......
Right. It's the same answer though. If you're that close to running lean already adding 1 PSI isn't much riskier. In other words if you're that close to lean at your current PSI I would lower boost now or fix the fuel supply to handle it.

A3_8V_BLACK

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
AUDI A3 8V
Right. It's the same answer though. If you're that close to running lean already adding 1 PSI isn't much riskier. In other words if you're that close to lean at your current PSI I would lower boost now or fix the fuel supply to handle it.
ok.....thanks!!!

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Do you think that if you increase 1 PSI from a 4500+ boost there is no danger of running out of fuel?

I'm with Zumble, add some boost up high. Add 1psi and log again. watch your fuel trim. Right now you haven't peaked past 31 up high, which leaves some room. Do you have an ethanol sensor or are you blending? Either way, I'd be careful with E30 near the limits. If you want to add some insurance, upgrade your HPFP.

A3_8V_BLACK

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
AUDI A3 8V
I'm with Zumble, add some boost up high. Add 1psi and log again. watch your fuel trim. Right now you haven't peaked past 31 up high, which leaves some room. Do you have an ethanol sensor or are you blending? Either way, I'd be careful with E30 near the limits. If you want to add some insurance, upgrade your HPFP.
Ok....thanks

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
The HPFP value of 13 to 15 is still very good, trims are still good. Add the boost. You'll likely be able to do more than 1 psi, but why rush it? :)

A3_8V_BLACK

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
AUDI A3 8V
Log looks fine, except you're not meeting boost targets.

Try switching the absolute boost values instead of additive.
Hi, thanks for replying!!

I even noticed that the boost value is not being reached in some ranges, taking into account the difference between ECU_PSI and BOOST, correct??
If I put absolute boost I need to change something in the configuration?? JB4 will not understand that BOOST ABSOLUTE would be BOOST ADITIVE??
Eu aumentei agora um pouco o boost, look the another log!!

thanks

https://datazap.me/u/djdouglaslopes/log-1638571584?log=0&data=1-2-3-4-10

Litokushmk7.5

Car(s)
Mk7.5 golf gti
Hey guys newbie here 2018 gti with turbo smart blow off valve and 034 carbon fiber intake how does my log look

Attachments

• 6E78E6A6-88CA-4F80-97F4-1408056151EE.png
    6E78E6A6-88CA-4F80-97F4-1408056151EE.png
    933.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 83A9C4B3-2273-4ABE-93B6-BCE166ECBD07.png
    83A9C4B3-2273-4ABE-93B6-BCE166ECBD07.png
    800.1 KB · Views: 76