TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
I’m trying

6B6608F2-FA13-4767-BB46-51DC865F2A93.png

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I did my 40K service on Saturday. I ran a code scan before starting, and found one "fuel rail pressure too low" code thrown back in June. I believe that was when I was running e30 for a tank. My FOL is currently set at 55 and I am using pump 93. If I run e30 again, should I set FOL to 60?

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I did my 40K service on Saturday. I ran a code scan before starting, and found one "fuel rail pressure too low" code thrown back in June. I believe that was when I was running e30 for a tank. My FOL is currently set at 55 and I am using pump 93. If I run e30 again, should I set FOL to 60?

Did you also raise the boost back in June? It won't really hurt anything if you just left it at 60 and just forget about it.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Did you also raise the boost back in June? It won't really hurt anything if you just left it at 60 and just forget about it.

Yes. I'll set it to 60. The plan is to run Map 3 with pump 93 and Map 6 with E30 until a) it cools down or b) I install an intercooler.

Thanks

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Yes. I'll set it to 60. The plan is to run Map 3 with pump 93 and Map 6 with E30 until a) it cools down or b) I install an intercooler.

Thanks

You could just make a 93 map 6 and a E30 map 6. Just save them and recall when needed. No need to live the shelf map life after you're comfortable with Map 6.

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
I've been testing the jb4 with water methanol kit on my setup. Tried a few things to enable pulse with management PWM with methanol pump since I'm facing 115* ambient temperatures and the pump kicking on 100% will sometimes bog the pull or cause EPC lights. Has anyone else enabled PWM? BM5 nozzle

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
I call that "chasing Map 6", which I'm not willing to do. If I could load different Map 6 files, I'd do that, but I don't think it's possible. Thanks.

It absolutely IS possible and what I did many times. Last count I had about 7 saved Map 6s. Super simple on BT too really, just change your boost targets and save/name the file. Then when you are on Map 6, you can choose the file you want to run. It will stay on that file until you change it. Easy peasy.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
It absolutely IS possible and what I did many times. Last count I had about 7 saved Map 6s. Super simple on BT too really, just change your boost targets and save/name the file. Then when you are on Map 6, you can choose the file you want to run. It will stay on that file until you change it. Easy peasy.

OK, I'll give that a try.

Zzakz

Car(s)
Cupra 290
Hi, joining the JB4 club soon. Need some help. I want to get the obd cable from the driver footwell (right hand drive) to the passenger side under tray so i can poke the cable through the rubber firewall.

Its mentioned in the video below at 5:30 but doesnt show how to do it.

Is there a gap that goes straight through?