GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

Buck43

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE
I can only speak on jb4 because it’s what I have, I LOVE that I can change maps and go from 0 to 1 and back.. lot of options. Plus I can take it off if I need warranty work.

Buck43

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE
Right, that is why I am between the JB4 (well, the JB4 is coming this Friday) and the APR plus, to keep my warranty since I have 5 years and 75K miles left on it lol !
Apr plus is a third party warranty.. can’t say if better or worse but just different. I think you’ll be happy with jb4! 😄

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Also, if money is not a factor, should I just go the APR plus route for my MK7 GLI vs the JB4? And anyone know if you can run an intake with APR Plus (or do they not allow bolt-ons with their Plus tunes as far as warranty claims go?). Thanks again!

You can...but it has to be an APR intake...if not...that warranty is null and void.

Panpolanski

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Jetta GLI
Got the JB4 on yesterday on the '19 GLI. Did a quick pull (25-70mph) against my Dad's S3 today, we were close enough to make it difficult to call. VERY pleased with the upgrade! Thanks for all the help guys!

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
Got the JB4 on yesterday on the '19 GLI. Did a quick pull (25-70mph) against my Dad's S3 today, we were close enough to make it difficult to call. VERY pleased with the upgrade! Thanks for all the help guys!
Which map?