GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS JB4 R specific thread

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Second - the one he has is "Group 2: VW EA888 Gen3 MQB 2.0T for 210hp, 220hp and 230hp JB4 BETA " I see on the Burger site that the one I'd want would be Group 1, but Josh is adamant that the "groups" are just a way for Burger to make sure which one is going where, and there is actually zero physical difference, so his would work fine in my facelift R. (With the caveat of "well, you might need to reflash the firmware). That really the case?

Follow up ? on this....

Are the JB1/4 units the same across VAG platforms?

My wife has a '18 A4 that I want to slap a JB4 on. Burger lists that as a Group 6 application. Will a GTI or R (group 2/1) work? Or do I need to start stalking the Audi forums looking for a group 6 unit?

Thanks....

DarkVioletR

Car(s)
19 R DVP 1 of 10
Just now starting to play with map 6 after installing a catted Unitronic DP and Intake on my 19 DSG (Also have their IC waiting for install), anyways seeing some corrections
Map 6
Map 2

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Just now starting to play with map 6 after installing a catted Unitronic DP and Intake on my 19 DSG (Also have their IC waiting for install), anyways seeing some corrections
Map 6
Map 2
Something is wrong in your settings running superlean, you are on a newer firmware Im not familiar with and I am not using JB4 anymore but you seem to have meth injection activated and something with E85 virtual flexfuel.

Move to map0 and contact George.

DarkVioletR

Car(s)
19 R DVP 1 of 10
Something is wrong in your settings running superlean, you are on a newer firmware Im not familiar with and I am not using JB4 anymore but you seem to have meth injection activated and something with E85 virtual flexfuel.

Move to map0 and contact George.
The afr was concerning to me so I already did move to map 0, bought this jb4 second hand but I'll email George, but I did find values in the WMI tab changed them all to 0s and unchecked all boxes. Will do some map 0 logs later in the week and go from there.