GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blow Off Valve Adapter [BOV] - Boomba Racing

Boondock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI S
Picked up one of these a couple weeks ago. And have definitely been enjoying the sounds!

But I also got a Neuspeed P-Flo and found out they are incompatible together. The spacer puts the DV too close to the turbo inlet. The silicone hose and clamp don't have enough clearance to fit on. Just a heads up!

crgirl3388

Passed Driver's Ed
I purchased my '17 SE a couple weeks ago and would like an increase in sound but seeing as how the hubby also got himself a wrx we're ballin on a budget and this seems like an affordable mod for sound improvement.... my main question is if there are any neg. effects to performance with this mod??? this is my first turbo car so please be nice and ignore my ignorance :)

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I purchased my '17 SE a couple weeks ago and would like an increase in sound but seeing as how the hubby also got himself a wrx we're ballin on a budget and this seems like an affordable mod for sound improvement.... my main question is if there are any neg. effects to performance with this mod??? this is my first turbo car so please be nice and ignore my ignorance :)

Hey there!

Due to the way the US MK7 is tuned, there are no issues with running this piece! It will not alter the performance of the vehicle at all.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
Just ordered. Stoked for it.