GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blind spot monitoring harness?

NotASpy

Car(s)
Mk7.5 Golf R
I recently fitted these, power folding mirrors from urotuning. Everything works great except the mirror harness is only one plug while I have the driver assistance package so my oem mirrors had another plug that went into my door controller for bsm. Anyone know of a harness that plugs into my door controller and can be fed up into my mirror housing and plug into my mirrors bsm spot? (Would that even work?). I've been looking on the forums and it's mostly people retrofitting bsm as a whole (they didn't have the dap) so they have to do all these wiring and splitting but I have the controller already so I shouldn't need do to all that correct? Thank you!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
BSM indicators don't go through the door control module at all. This might be a dumb question as I assume you've already installed them... but can you return them?

Easiest to just buy folding mirrors with blind spot monitoring...
https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/power-folding-mirrors-with-bsm.368764/post-7354014

You can also transfer the BSM wiring from your original mirrors to the new ones. It goes easy for some and for others it's quite annoying. In any case, it's described in the linked thread.