GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black wheels with machines faces?

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
Doesn’t seem to be too many options. I liked my Austins on my Sportwagen but they were in terrible shape so I got rid of them. BBS has a set that I think look pretty good. I’ll likely never find a set of belvederes. Any other options for me out there?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Tire Rack has a decent selection, but most are pretty heavy and not exactly top-of-the-line construction. But there are a few options that aren't any heavier than the Austins.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
Tire Rack has a decent selection, but most are pretty heavy and not exactly top-of-the-line construction. But there are a few options that aren't any heavier than the Austins.
I’m not really worried about weight on my TDI Sportwagen. I’m pretty certain of all the MK7s, mine would be the beefy boi. I’m not tracking the car. I don’t even do mountain runs. However, Janky construction I would shy away from.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I’m not really worried about weight on my TDI Sportwagen. I’m pretty certain of all the MK7s, mine would be the beefy boi. I’m not tracking the car. I don’t even do mountain runs. However, Janky construction I would shy away from.
I don't know if they're janky, but typically they're gravity cast. At best, low-pressure cast. TireRack gives you those deets tho.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Doesn’t seem to be too many options. I liked my Austins on my Sportwagen but they were in terrible shape so I got rid of them. BBS has a set that I think look pretty good. I’ll likely never find a set of belvederes. Any other options for me out there?
You should have kept them and just had them refinished. You can usually get them completely looking like new for 75 to 100 per wheel at most wheel shops. My MK6 Talledegas were all curbed up, scratched etc and I got them back looking like they were brand new for 75 a wheel. All curbing and deep scratches gone and fresh finish. Just had it done a year ago. Buy some beat up Austins and get them refinished. It is hard to beat the quality of OEM wheels.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
You should have kept them and just had them refinished. You can usually get them completely looking like new for 75 to 100 per wheel at most wheel shops. My MK6 Talledegas were all curbed up, scratched etc and I got them back looking like they were brand new for 75 a wheel. All curbing and deep scratches gone and fresh finish. Just had it done a year ago. Buy some beat up Austins and get them refinished. It is hard to beat the quality of OEM wheels.
I’m not a fan of directional wheels unless they’re the right direction. I would really like a set of Nogaros if I can find some