GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black VW badges

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You talmbout the DAP video? I know they got a ton of flack for that since cats were destroying their badges.

Yep that video is useless. They demonstrate the obvious, take a small screw driver, start prying off the tabs, work your way around. No real useful tips on how to avoid busting the badge or the backing plate. Eurobadgez should also make it clear that removing the rear badge may likely end up breaking these parts. My badge came off ok but the backing plate is pretty delicate and brittle. No biggie, just had to wait another week for the replacement.

jacincm

Ready to race!
Personally, I like keeping all of the OEM things I replace whenever doing mods so I can turn it back to stock whenever I get rid of it.

You can buy OEM badges for cheap anyways right? Might just accept that the logos will be broken.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Personally, I like keeping all of the OEM things I replace whenever doing mods so I can turn it back to stock whenever I get rid of it.

You can buy OEM badges for cheap anyways right? Might just accept that the logos will be broken.

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DjIronArm

I'm pro butthole. You dainty chrome guys are seen as boring Bc you pass on the butt stuff :cool:

IMO and many others' the GTI looks better with and should come with the black badges instead so it goes both ways. To each their own. Either can look good depending on how you accent it.

Chrome badges with inlays looks worst of all to me tbh, but that's just me.

Here's mine.

Technically the pic you posted is not a butthole. Your inlay matches the car. Butthole is black on black. But, I agree with you that black looks better than chrome. Way better. But only when the inlay matches the paint. You can't even tell what it is when it's black on black.