Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
Reactions: q74

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What if we're still waiting for our stuff from the Black Friday sale to ship?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
email us at sales@blackforestindustries.com with your order number (if you ordered from us directly). If you ordered from a dealer of ours, please contact them for updates.

I have, twice. I was told on December 9th it should ship in 3 - 5 business days. I followed up on December 22nd, and was told it would hopefully go out that day or the next. I'm fine being patient and waiting, it's just a shift knob and I know a lot of crazy shit is going on in the world these days, I just like knowing what to expect :(

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
Any info that we provide is our best estimate at the time. With the manufacturing of shift knobs, there are many parts and processes that go along with it, and if one item is held up it causes delays like this, unfortunately. We also sold 4-5x what we were expecting to as well. It's been a cruel game of catch up. We are very appreciative of all the sales, we just wish we could get them out faster like I'm sure you do as well. What shift knob did you order?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
A GSB Black Nappa Leather\Black Anodized Golf Ball DSG knob (along with the 'Direct Shift' coin).

And I just want to reiterate I'm not upset or mad with you guys at BFI or anything in a negative light. I just want to know when to expect it, even if it's being told "Yeah, it'll be another 2 - 3 weeks". Just not a fan of sitting in the dark without knowing anything :(

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
A GSB Black Nappa Leather\Black Anodized Golf Ball DSG knob (along with the 'Direct Shift' coin).

And I just want to reiterate I'm not upset or mad with you guys at BFI or anything in a negative light. I just want to know when to expect it, even if it's being told "Yeah, it'll be another 2 - 3 weeks". Just not a fan of sitting in the dark without knowing anything :(

This is going out shortly. :)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Last edited: