GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bi-xenon headights

PeteAntrim

Passed Driver's Ed
Am i right in thinking that these lights are now easily tansferable to a Mk7 Golf, as the BiXenon light with HALOGEN DRL's are are connected witha 10 pin plug and the BiXenon with the LED's run on a fourteen pin plug, which has an uprated elecrical wires to run higher voltage. Just a guess tho..........................

scientificharmony

Ready to race!
i can provide some bixenon mk7 headlights and also some bixenon curvering lights with led dalights...anyone interested??

Do you have the LED day time running lights for the mk7?
I've ordered a golf se 2.0 tdi with bi-xenon headlights which have the halogen drls. I'd like the U shaped DRL instead

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Be very careful - this is a totally unverified seller who hasn't post anything here except those sale posts.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
You're welcome - I'm surprised that the Mods have left these posts to be honest.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I don't even know who the mods are

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Heck that takes me back, a long time since I last saw it. I'm old enough to remember Mods and Rockers ... ... ... just ;)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I road a Vespa 1976-78 until I got my first car - a 1303 Beetle.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Not quite - I left VAG in 1986, not to return until 1996, and then left again 2000-2010, but I'm back for good now.

johnmnmayo

Passed Driver's Ed
So I finally got round to taking the car in to the dealer today. Apparently the self levelling system wasnt working so they 'reset basic settings'. They say it should be fine now but said this should've been checked before it was delivered.
Were you charged in the dealership?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk