GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI Oktoberfest cruise from CLT

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
http://blackforestindustries.com/blog/2016/08/03/6th-annual-bfi-oktoberfest-2016/Cruise from Charlotte to Cary, NC for BFI Oktoberfest. It's a small show at their shop with local beer and food. Should be a good time plus they offer discounts on in stock parts. Please RSVP below if you're joining the cruise there so we don't leave anyone behind

Here's the plan for the cruise there:

8:15AM Meeting point #1.

7740 Bruton Smith Blvd
Concord, NC 28027
United States

It's a Shell gas station right off 85 by the mall, should be on the way for anyone coming from Charlotte or SC in my case. Try to be there a few mins early so we can roll out as close to 8:30am as possible.

Stop #2 Greensboro, NC (if anyone's meeting us from up there)

Stop #3 BFI Oktoberfest Cary, NC

Last edited:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I'd be down. Would be a bit of a road trip for me from Pennsy, but I got a friend who lives in NC.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
This will be my first year going, but if you're coming down let me know. From what I've seen its a nice little show/get together

I'd highly suggest H2oi if you're looking to check out a show. It was worth the drive even from Ohio when I lived there

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm open to suggestions of a place since I've never been there ha. Any gas station along 85 that's easy to get in and out of (low car friendly). Time would just be whatever it should take from stop #1 if we leave there at 8:30

I'm open to suggestions of a place since I've never been there ha. Any gas station along 85 that's easy to get in and out of (low car friendly). Time would just be whatever it should take from stop #1 if we leave there at 8:30

I could meet everyone at I85 and main street in Archdale. It is the Main exit for archdale. Take a left and there is an exxon and mcdonalds on the left. Would put you guys there around 10 am. Would that work?