GOLFMKV

BFI - Heavy Weight Shift Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

At long last, the new Weighted GSB Golf Ball Shift Knob is here! This modern update on a classic design feels significantly more hefty than the original with its steel upper portion and aluminum lower, shifting effort is substantially reduced while feel is greatly improved.

And we don’t use just any leather either. Wrapping the top portion is a semi-analine, uncorrected natural hide; OE Audi “Valcona” leather, soft to the touch but with good wear resistance and durability. Simply put, better shifting you can feel.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

The New Year is upon us and we want to help you with your resolution to get your project finished in 2017. To make things easier for you we’ve dropped prices on select parts by up to 17% on our webstore. In addition to that we’ve added discounts on some of our other more popular parts lines. So put that holiday money to good use and and pick up some of the parts you didn’t get at an even better price. This will be the last chance to save for quite some time, so don’t miss out!

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
I just bought an installed one of the DSG knobs in my '07 Eos VR absolutely love it! It's awkward to pull up instead of press a button, but I'm adapting! (Ignore the missing airbag in the first pic, it still hasn't arrived from Europe.)

gmi99

Passed Driver's Ed
After installing I also had a click / clunk when shifting. Fixed it with a piece of 10mm shrink wrap tubing. Now snug and silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.