GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Beware!! Helix sub sale

jgeronimo18

Car(s)
MK7 Rabbit MK4 20th
I forgot who sent me this guys email to contact for selling a Helix subwoofer. But I had posted here and GolfMK7 forum.
He is a fraud and won't refund me my money I sent him.
Email: thomasron200613@gmail.com
Cell: +19563353408
Cashapp: $SC2095
Beware of him and his friend, I will update when I find the username.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
All the “I have a friend” are scams.

....and always seem to be named Thomas.. I had someone try to pull the same scam on me, for a super obscure part.

Good luck OP, but I hate to tell you that you're pretty much screwed. Probably not even in the US..

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
....and always seem to be named Thomas.. I had someone try to pull the same scam on me, for a super obscure part.

Good luck OP, but I hate to tell you that you're pretty much screwed. Probably not even in the US..
Not in the US with that phone number.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
It's a Texas area code?

Still a scam...

It's Laredo. 😂. All the scams come from there in Texas.

Business customer comes in wanting to finance a lot of product. No problem.
Laredo contact info. No thanks.

Samy8131

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5
Funny I try last week...
Smarter then that loser

Attachments

• E6FCD6BD-E402-49B5-9D8F-D3D6ED428694.png
    E6FCD6BD-E402-49B5-9D8F-D3D6ED428694.png
    1 MB · Views: 149

jgeronimo18

Car(s)
MK7 Rabbit MK4 20th
Did you dispute the charge with your credit card company?
yeah in the process of that. After I called him out on the fake tracking number he said he will ship it out tomorrow and send me a new tracking number. I won't send him anything till I receive it.
I bought 2 things of this forum and everyone else was pretty straight forward and didn't have any issues. Guys like this just mess it up for others not trusting others and it's sad!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
yeah in the process of that. After I called him out on the fake tracking number he said he will ship it out tomorrow and send me a new tracking number. I won't send him anything till I receive it.
I bought 2 things of this forum and everyone else was pretty straight forward and didn't have any issues. Guys like this just mess it up for others not trusting others and it's sad!
Always use PayPal as a business transaction. Never use friends and family.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
It's crazy, all you have to do is note the price to reflect the extra charges if you are that concerned with it. 3% for most transactions isnt going to be a deal breaker. I've been searching for winter wheels and tires and about 50% of the people responding are scammers. I think I Might give up completely on trying to find a legitimate seller. Worlds gone crazy with the get rich quick off of innocent people gimmicks.