GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best website to order flowers?

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I don't think I'm seeing my girlfriend on Friday for Valentine's day, instead seeing her on Saturday...but I would like her to receive flowers on Friday. She lives about an hour away.

What is a good website to order flowers from? I've been reading reviews about FTD and ProFlowers, and they all sound terrible.

Anyone have any good experiences with any of these sites? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Jaber

Modero
I've always had bad luck from the big flower places, on days like Vday. It hardly EVER looks like what I ordered.

So I normally go with Edible Arrangements nowadays. They look nice, are yummy and looks exactly like the picture. On the plus side, they don't die, they end up in your stomach :D nomnomnomnom

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Why do ppl only give flowers on Valentine's day, send her flowers on a random day.

After this local place wanted to charge me triple on Valentine's day vs a regular day I said fuck you florist, you lost a loyal customer.

Send her a love letter through snail mail, it may still reach her in time

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I would try a local flower shop like others have said - saves you big money, typically.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
agreed on 1800.. they are usually very good.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Another for 1800 Flowers, I've used them a ton and they have always delivered on time. Just remember if you want them to come pre-arranged make sure it says local florist delivery or they could end up coming in a box by UPS.

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
When you call 1800 flowers they call your local florist.. there is no difference really.

That being said... grocery store, they won't delivery but you'll pay about 80% less and get the same quality. Most of the arrangements are done by someone who works at a local florist anyway and the have a hell of a lot more power then fannies flowers up the street does. It is also a good test, if you tell her that you got them from shop-rite and were smart but she has a problem with that it's over.

Also I second the don't buy them for v-day buy them other times of the year. Flowers 4X a year for the same cost as 1X a year on a holiday will get you a lot more for your money.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
1800 is top notch. I just call them. Usually, they can slice a little off the top compared to the website pricing.