GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Suppliers with Canadian Shipping

vnl

Passed Driver's Ed
Who do people tend to purchase their aftermarket parts, etc from for their Mk7?

I've looked at a few places that get talked about plenty, but they're either $150+ shipping for some items that are free shipping inside the US or they just don't ship to Canada at all. For example, DeAutoLED wouldn't ship an LED product I wanted to Canada.

I'd love to get some replies so I can compile a list of Canadian and Canadian friendly parts suppliers that can be referenced by us Canadian owners going forward!

Canadian Stores

Canadian Friendly Retailers

Last edited:

codespyder

Ready to race!
CTS Turbo is Canadian even though the prices are USD.

Ed at BEC Autoparts is in Vancouver. Same situation.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Tdotperformace.

They are updating their site so you won't see any VW parts but they do supply them. I just ordered EBC yellowstuff pads from them.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Ultimate Racing is in Mississauga (Toronto).

mimovan

Thanks for starting this thread.

Got my VCDS micro can cable from germanoem.ca in 2 days and got free shipping. Very pleased.

2016 GTI 'Autobahn' (Canada), white, DSG
Previous: Mk6 GTI, Mk5 Golf Sport, Mk4 GTI, a tonne of Hondas

Canada Golf R

Thanks for starting this thread.

Got my VCDS micro can cable from germanoem.ca in 2 days and got free shipping. Very pleased.

If I were to pick up the same cable, is that all that is needed in order to do the VCDS tweaks (minus the laptop)?

codespyder

Ready to race!
Yep once you've got the cable you need the free software on your laptop and that's it.

vnl

Passed Driver's Ed
Yep once you've got the cable you need the free software on your laptop and that's it.

One thing to note, based on my reading if you buy the cable secondhand, you'll have to get the license on your own. Looks like German OEM is fine, but don't trust ebay or kijiji or anything like that to not require an additional license purchase.

mimovan

My Ross Tech cable from germanoem.ca is indeed a new item. Seems like the most cost effective 'mod' / tool you could ever have. Wish I'd gotten one years ago.

skinnyroots

Ready to race!
I had a quick email chat with one of their sales reps from Eurosport Tuning and he told me that they're able to source a lot of parts from the ECS Tuning website. I'm not sure what the markup is like afterwards, but still, good to know.

vnl

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone know a good source for Chemical Guys products in Canada?

The kits on ECS Tuning look really cool but it seems most vendors only have individual products in Canada. Even Chemical Guys Canada doesn't have anything in the way of kits like ECS has.