GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Street Tires for stock 2019 GTI SE?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was planning on getting Neuspeed Rse11s but the OEM rotary are bit cheaper, so I will probably end up getting those instead.

Don't get any oem wheels unless they weigh significantly less.

There's lots of nice wheels out there right now at a good price.

eSienk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG
Can't go wrong with either the Exhilarates or PSAS4s. I've ran both and prefer the Goodyears. They are a little more eager to change directions and feel crisper.
The Michelins were definitely engineered with a little bit of compromise in performance for better ride quality.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I put PS4AS's on my '19 R about 1000 miles ago. Fantastic tire, seemingly without compromise. Excellent as an ultra high performance tire in the dry, and very competent in rain & light snow/slush. No noisier than the stock Conti's they replaced. I live at 5000 ft and don't get a ton of inclement weather, but plenty of cold, and you shouldn't be on a tire like the PS4 below 40f. 540 tread wear rating on the PS4AS which is awesome for a tire with so much dry performance.

Joe K

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Manual
Pretty happy with my PSAS4. If you cant swing a summer tire they are fantastic.
I have to admit, I'm now torn between the DWS Continental and the Michelin PS4AS's
I put PS4AS's on my '19 R about 1000 miles ago. Fantastic tire, seemingly without compromise. Excellent as an ultra high performance tire in the dry, and very competent in rain & light snow/slush. No noisier than the stock Conti's they replaced. I live at 5000 ft and don't get a ton of inclement weather, but plenty of cold, and you shouldn't be on a tire like the PS4 below 40f. 540 tread wear rating on the PS4AS which is awesome for a tire with so much dry performanK

Kevin - how is the ride on the PS4ASs? I have the Pirelli stock tire and ride is about right for me, (noise is loud on some surfaces). I'm OK if a bit firmer to get better handling, but would regret if a harsh ride on the Michelins. Price wise, right now with rebate Contis and Michelin are same.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have to admit, I'm now torn between the DWS Continental and the Michelin PS4AS's

Kevin - how is the ride on the PS4ASs? I have the Pirelli stock tire and ride is about right for me, (noise is loud on some surfaces). I'm OK if a bit firmer to get better handling, but would regret if a harsh ride on the Michelins. Price wise, right now with rebate Contis and Michelin are same.
I think the ride is fine on the PSAS4 tires and not noisy at all. Best traction on the street of any all season tires I've had so far.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
FK510 because that's what I am running and have not tried any of the other tires mentioned, but I can attest that these are the best

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Oh, is this a thread that you just say whatever tires you got and recommend them because whatever you got is the best?

Cool.

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500.
In that case, General GMax AS are the best.