GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best price honest dlr's on West Coast

1stis300

Looking for recommendations, pro's and con's of buying out of state.
Willing to travel to most Western states if the price is right. Prices seem way less outside of Calif.
Also looking for info. on ordering out of state and if it's dicey to have it trucked here.
Anyone done this? Any issues registering a out of state new car here in Calif.?
Are out of state cars Calif. certified smog legal?

Thanks in advance for pro's and con's.

Flippy

Ready to race!
In another thread Stevethechemist mentioned that prices were actually pretty competitive up in the Bay area. Not so much in SoCal from what I can tell. Maybe avoid the hassle of buying out of state and contact some dealers up North.

1stis300

In another thread Stevethechemist mentioned that prices were actually pretty competitive up in the Bay area. Not so much in SoCal from what I can tell. Maybe avoid the hassle of buying out of state and contact some dealers up North.

Thanks. Will search for his thread.

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!

yeah, agreed with you on this, Sean Mason from "what year is the best value" thread informed me of the deals they have in Florida you wouldn't believe!
i guess there's no such thing as honest dealer in SoCal :D